Values and Ethos
Christian values form the foundation of our ethos, creating a caring atmosphere where all are valued. We provide a stimulating environment with a challenging curriculum to maximize individual potential. We believe that children's involvement with local and international communities engender appreciation and understanding of the wider world.
These will be achieved by:
- promoting the Christian Values of the Church of England through daily interactions and teaching thus encouraging personal growth in faith
- offering a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum which meets the needs of each individual
- devising flexible and responsive learning styles to suit the needs of each child according to their gifts and abilities
- giving every child the confidence to develop as tolerant, honest individuals who show respect for others
- developing a close partnership with the whole community, particularly parents and local employers
- enhancing children's knowledge and understanding of the world
Please click here to view our Ethos and Citizenship policy.